[4G]TWRP 3.0.2-0 General Mobile 4G Android One

Wes

Administrator
GM 4G klonu olan Wileyfox Swift cihazı için geliştirilmiş olan TWRP'nin son sürümüdür. Cihazımızda sorunsuz şekilde çalışmaktadır.

Kurulum:

- .zip'i indirip telefonunuza atın.
- TWRP girip Install kısmından indirdiğiniz dosyayı yükleyin.
- Cihazınız yeni sürüm TWRP ile açılacaktır.

// PC üzerinden kurmak isteyenler için forumda kurulum konusu var. Eski sürümleri yüklediğimiz gibi yükleyebilirsiniz.

Download: [hide]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9-QLXYJGAyWaE5Rc3paR3VzVkU[/hide]

Ekran Görüntüsü: 

go5gmb.png

Sam27

Kayıtlı Üye
Hi, Can anybody help me please? I would like to install this TWRP recovery to my GM 4G (now it is Stock Recovery), how can i do this? Can you write please instructions in English? And also this recovery will be in Turkish ?

Wes

Administrator
Cvp: RE: [4G]TWRP 3.0.2-0 General Mobile 4G Android One

Sam27' Alıntı:
Hi, Can anybody help me please? I would like to install this TWRP recovery to my GM 4G (now it is Stock Recovery), how can i do this? Can you write please instructions in English? And also this recovery will be in Turkish ?

firstly, you should download Toolkit from our forum. then run toolkit. 

1- install driver.
2- unlock oem. when you unlock your internal data will be formatted. all datas will be deleted. back up your files.
3- install TWRP.

you can do all of them via toolkit. you can download it from here. toolkit supports English.

Sam27

Kayıtlı Üye

Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:

1- install driver.
2- unlock oem. when you unlock your internal data will be formatted. all datas will be deleted. back up your files.
3- install TWRP.

you can do all of them via toolkit. you can download it from here. toolkit supports English.

Thank you i did it, now how can i open recovery ? Power+ Vol+ doesn't work

Wes

Administrator

Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:

1- install driver.
3- install TWRP.

power + volume up on stock rom. btw, you boot on bootloader mode to do what i say

Sam27

Kayıtlı Üye

Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:

1- install driver.
3- install TWRP.

power + volume up on stock rom. btw, you boot on bootloader mode to do what i say
Recovery(TWRP) works when I open it with AdB command (adb reboot recovery)but if I press power+Vol up nothing happens , even ROM ( Stock and also CM) does not introduce , only logo with General Mobile but if i switch up my phone without recovery everything is ok, CM 13 works normal

Wes

Administrator

Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:

1- install driver.
3- install TWRP.

Recovery(TWRP) works when I open it with AdB command (adb reboot recovery)but if I press power+Vol up nothing happens , even ROM ( Stock and also CM) does not introduce , only logo with General Mobile but if i switch up my phone without recovery everything is ok, CM 13 works normal
if you want to boot TWRP you should press volume up+power. if you want to boot on stock recovery on stock rom press vol down + power. if you want to bootloader, press volume up+power on stock rom volume down + power on custom rom.

Sam27

Kayıtlı Üye

Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:

1- install driver.
3- install TWRP.

if you want to boot TWRP you should press volume up+power. if you want to boot on stock recovery on stock rom press vol down + power. if you want to bootloader, press volume up+power on stock rom volume down + power on custom rom.
Thank you very much! And the last one question, if i decide to install Stock Recovery (in stock rom [TWRP]General Mobile 4G MOB30I) , how will i do it? With ADB commands? Like fastboot erase recovery and then flash recovery.img ? Thank in advance)

Wes

Administrator

Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:

Thank you very much! And the last one question, if i decide to install Stock Recovery (in stock rom [TWRP]General Mobile 4G MOB30I) , how will i do it? With ADB commands? Like fastboot erase recovery and then flash recovery.img ? Thank in advance)

i've shared Stock Recovery which can be installed via TWRP. you can download it on TWRP Stock ROM topic.

2nd way: you can install via fastboot as install TWRP

Sam27

Kayıtlı Üye

Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:

i've shared Stock Recovery which can be installed via TWRP. you can download it on TWRP Stock ROM topic.

And after installed Stock Recovery , Android N beta will be able to install ? Does it not metter that i not from Turkey? Is it for all users of GM 4G? And can you give please more details to how install Stock Recovery from TWRP cause i don't know how to do id via this recovery (

Wes

Administrator

Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:

And after installed Stock Recovery , Android N beta will be able to install ? Does it not metter that i not from Turkey? Is it for all users of GM 4G? And can you give please more details to how install Stock Recovery from TWRP cause i don't know how to do id via this recovery (

yes you can upgrade. install stock recovery via TWRP as install rom. no wipe, just install stock recovery.

Sam27

Kayıtlı Üye

Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:

yes you can upgrade. install stock recovery via TWRP as install rom. no wipe, just install stock recovery.

After that will all my data be delated? And also OEM will be locked yes if i flash stock recovery?

Wes

Administrator

Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:

After that will all my data be delated? And also OEM will be locked yes if i flash stock recovery?

no, nothing will be deleted. oem will not be locked again.

Sam27

Kayıtlı Üye

Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:

Oh thank you very much!) And the last question, to flash stock recovery, i have to open TWRP menu and there install it only? Without any settings , wipe and etc?

Wes

Administrator

Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:

Oh thank you very much!) And the last question, to flash stock recovery, i have to open TWRP menu and there install it only? Without any settings , wipe and etc?

just install, no need wipes.

Sam27

Kayıtlı Üye

Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:

Wes, I did it now, flashed stock recovery.zip from TWRP , at that moment phone restarted then stock recovery opened but with error, there is android which is lying with error icon and nothing written. but stock rom is working ok, is it normal? stock recovery with error? also when I check for updates Android N , there is nothing about it, why?

Wes

Administrator

Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:

Wes, I did it now, flashed stock recovery.zip from TWRP , at that moment phone restarted then stock recovery opened but with error, there is android which is lying with error icon and nothing written. but stock rom is working ok, is it normal? stock recovery with error? also when I check for updates Android N , there is nothing about it, why?

you should press volume up and power to enter recovery on Android error screen. have you enrolled your device on beta program? update working as you see on screenshots.

Sam27

Kayıtlı Üye

Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:

you should press volume up and power to enter recovery on Android error screen. have you enrolled your device on beta program? update working as you see on screenshots.
Now i will try to enter to recovery . No, i have not enrolled my device, how can i do this?

Wes

Administrator

Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:

Now i will try to enter to recovery . No, i have not enrolled my device, how can i do this?

do you know Google? use it

Sam27

Kayıtlı Üye

Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:
Sam27' Alıntı:
Wes' Alıntı:

do you know Google? use it
Sorry) I found thank you. Wes, can i flash Android N from this forum which you posted from TWRP? Or i have to flash it via computer ? Can you give me instruction again in English for this Android N please )))

türk porno porno porno izle eryaman escort diyarbakır escort
Üst